- There is a $20 monthly fee per air-conditioning unit.
- CSCC does not prorate air-conditioner usage. You will be charged for the month that you register in, regardless of what time of the month regsitered.
- There is a $50 penalty if an unreported air-conditioner is used in your apartment.
- An unreported air-conditioner is considered an unreported appliance and carries a $50 penalty.
- To cancel your air-conditioner(s) remove your A/C unit from the sleeve and/or window, discard the sticker(s) and submit an AC Cancellation Form. In order to not be charged for the month, the form must be submitted by the 5th for that month.
- Air-Conditioners installed in CSCC apartments should be installed in the specific air-conditioner sleeves in the living room and/or master bedroom.
- Bolts or nails should never be driven through the outer wall or into the window frame to build a support system for the units placed outside the sleeve.
- Any costs incurred from all damages caused by improper placement will be assessed to the resident.
- All air-conditioners and support structures need to be removed by November 1.
Once you have submitted your registration online, you are permitted to install and begin using your air conditioner. An AC sticker will be mailed to you within a few business days.