Two Bedroom Garden Level Flat
756 square feet, $1,009
Two Bedroom Ground Level Flat
756 square feet, $1,043
Two Bedroom Townhouse
843 square feet, $1,092
Three Bedroom Townhouse
1,057 square feet, $1,233
[Community Tour Video]
Close location to Twin Cities and Saint Paul campuses
Located on Metro Transit high-frequency bus route
All utilities included
Eduroam WiFi available
Month to month leases
On-site free parking
On-site child care center: Como Early Learning Center (LINK)
Month to month leases
24 hour emergency maintenance
Community room rental
Abundant outdoor space, playgrounds, volleyball court, and other recreational facilities
Community organic garden
Tool lending library
Covered commuter bicycle racks
[Maybe a header photo?]
CSCC is your home while at the University! We offer one of the most affordable housing options for University of Minnesota students. Our residents include families, international students, single graduates, postdoctoral students, and other professionals in training. We strive to create a welcoming and tight-knit community for our resident population.
Cooperatives (or Co-Ops) work for the sustainable development of their communities through policies approved by their members. Residents may join the cooperative as a stockholder. Our stockholders pitch in through regular duties, serving on committees and participating in other activities on a voluntary basis. As a stockholder, you can contribute to the vibrancy of our community and help make CSCC an amazing place to live!
In order to live at CSCC, at least one applicant must be one of the following:
– A degree seeking student
– A postdoctoral student
– A professional in training
– Medical or dental resident
– Employed under one of these job codes (link)
Prospective residents must complete an online application and pay a $50 application fee. The application will require you to provide the following information:
– Name and contact information for all occupants
– The academic eligibility for the primary applicant
– Indication of ‘family’ or ‘individual’ applicant
– Desired move in dates
– Unit preferences
We only require one application to reserve a spot on the waitlist.
– For families: Only the UMN student or affiliate should submit an application
– For individuals: Students applying together as roommates should have the student with the highest priority eligibility should apply.
Suggestions for your application:
– Make a plan and apply early! Applications begin one year in advance.
– Be flexible on your desired move-in date. The waitlist increases between May and September.
– You may cancel your application at any time.
All new applications are placed on a waitlist. Priority is given in this order:
1. Undergraduate/Graduate families (married or domestic partners with or without children, single parents with children).
2. Individual graduate students.
3. Post doc families (married or domestic partners with or without children, single parents with children).
4. Individual post doc students.
5. Individual undergraduate students in their senior year.
6. Individual undergraduate students in their junior year.
If you want to know where you are in the application pool, call the CSCC office at 612-378-2434 or e-mail at email@example.com.
We will contact you via e-mail when your waitlist placement is selected. This e-mail will include an offer for an apartment. The offer will provide:
– The type of unit available
– Rental rate for the unit
– The move-in date.
You will have three business days to make your decision. Once you have accepted the apartment offer, we will e-mail you a Pre-lease Agreement that includes apartment details and information regarding the security deposit. You will need to return the security deposit (equal to one month’s rent) to the CSCC office within seven days.