A University of Minnesota student and her/his family may live at CSCC if they meet the following eligibility requirements:
- A student living with spouse with or without minor child(ren)
- An unmarried student with 50% or greater physical custody of minor child(ren)
- Domestic partners (same and opposite sex)
- Single graduate or post-doc students
A University of Minnesota student and her/his family may live at CSCC so long as s/he meets one of the following eligibility requirements:
- Must be a degree-seeking, credit-earning student at the University of Minnesota.
- Post-doctoral Students , Professionals in Training, Dental or Medical Residents or the like (see CSCC online application for eligible academic job codes).
Visiting Scholars and Post-Doctoral Research Associates are NOT academically eligible to live at CSCC.
Single Graduate Student Eligibility
- A single graduate student can live alone OR with the roommate of his/her choice, who would also need to sign the lease. CSCC does not involve itself in the pairing of roommates, this is handled by the individuals. The composition of a household entering a CSCC unit is always subject to the CSCC General Manager’s approval as is any change in a household once they are here.
- Rent prices at CSCC are always based upon the type of unit that you reside in at CSCC. Rent is never set on a per person basis.
- All roommates must fill out the CSCC application and pay the application fee
- Undergraduate / Graduate families (married or domestic partners with or without children, single parent with children)
- Single graduate students
- Post doc families (married or domestic partners with or without children, single parent with children)
- Single post doc student
*If a resident is given priority as a family, s/he cannot have a roommate if s/he lives at CSCC without their family.