When is Rent Due?
Rent is due on the first of each month and payable through the close of business on the fifth of each month. Rent can be paid in the CSCC Office during business hours or checks may be dropped in the drop boxes located immediately outside the CSCC Office door or in the foyer of the CSCC Community Center. Cash is not to be put in the drop boxes.
Accepted Form of Payment
- Personal check
- ACH Transfer (form available at CSCC Office)
- Paypal (resident responsible for transaction fees)
Nonpayment of Rent
- Rent is considered late at 5:00PM on the 5th of each month and a $25.00 late fee is applied.
- If rent is not paid at the close of business on the 10th, a hold will be placed on your University record
- If rent is not paid at the close of the following month, payment and eviction will be sought through the Hennepin County courts.